All of our products are manufactured using the state-of-the-art knitting technique known as WholeGarment® technology.
Garments are traditionally made with each piece being knitted separately, then cut and sewn together afterwards. In contrast WholeGarment® products are made entirely in one-piece, offering the following exclusive benefits:
• Soft, lightweight comfort and fit
• No annoying, unsightly seams
• Improved stretch and mobility
• Minimal yarn consumption
This is a revolution in the manufacture of outerwear. The leading and only company in the world in production of LOS (Lack of seams) knitwear 100% of products with high quality.
What's truly amazing about Wholegarment technology is that it can produce garments in three dimensions. The bulk of today's apparel consists of two types of garments:
• Flat-pattern-based two-dimensional parts sewn together to create a two-dimensional garment such as conventional knitwear products
• Three-dimensional tailored outfits that still require numerous and complex patternmaking shapes to be cut and sewn together
Wholegarment technology is unique in its ability to knit-in details such as darts and pleats to produce complete 3-D knitwear with a tailored fit. It is the only method which allows a complete, three-dimensionally shaped and fitted garment to be worn straight off the machine.